 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 350
Re: civilized people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:06:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, David Koudys wrote: • (snip)
RTL, .foo, and ALL of Lugnet is supposed to be a fun safe place.

Chris

I want my King back!!!
Dave K

Yeah me too!!!!!!!..... Don't make me write an ~open~ letter requesting it!!!!

Or you could drop the "KING" title and become Prime Minister or Governor
General.

Janey "Red Brick"

Well, I'm off to get banned.

I about to compose a POST, in the admin forum. this whole censor ship thing is
boiling my blood. and while I am past the .foo thing(1), there is something
brewing here at lugnet that stinks, and I need to express my views.

I will not be gagged.  I will play this card and I NEED to see what will
transpire.

My hope is that enuff people will raise there voice to my side to point out to
those in power that the clique of admins could very well be taking LUGNET in a
direction I(we) dont want it to go.

Chris
(potentially beheaded) K I N G   baby!!!!

(1) Lar, you are right, I do pick on you a lot.  I will try to refrain from that
in the future.  IN My DEFENCE - people "at the top" should understand that they
are targets because they are at the top.  its no different that ME(2) or Calum
in rtl being targets cause we are the figure heads.

(2) if you dont think i also dont feel bad when a millon posts come down the
line by people quoting "hey MR your robot sucks" you'd be wrong. I am fully
aware that cause i am a loud mouth shnook, i will get MORE than my fair share
of the smack. its what i choose.  AND its something you should be aware of.