 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 346
Re: civilized people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:
I'm done with this.

This horse is dead. I would like
to end this in a civilized manner.

If Larry is willing to acknowledge that at the time of
the .foo silliness, he used action
where words, in my view, would have been more appropriate, then I
will gladly admit that this got WAY out of proportion, and that my own
stubborn pride got in the way of seeing this stupidity for what it really
is.

RTL, .foo, and ALL of Lugnet is supposed to be a fun safe place.

Chris

I want my King back!!!

Dave K