 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 339
    There will be no grovelling except my own —C. L. GunningCook
    Last night, while playing here "in .foo" as a total newbie and totally unaware of the history of such things... I made a huge mistake, for which I am totally prepared to grovel for forgiveness (take note, this is a rare thing for me to do). After (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)

        Re: There will be no grovelling except my own —David Koudys
   (...) If Chris can't handle a little smack, he don't deserve king and if larry is having fun doing what he's doing, then let the good times roll, i say. so there you are--the jester has spoken--all is well in the world of .foo Dave K (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)