 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 313
    Re: I cannot post here —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) 1) we don't have moderators, since LUGNET is not moderated. 2) I don't think we have a "who watches the watchers" problem here but thanks for caring! 3) what you are seeing is testing, not implementation. 4) Chris is all wet. I may have to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)

        Re: I cannot post here —Chris Magno
   (...) See, Lar I know you TOO well, even in .foo you have too much "holier than thou" then to go mess'n with anyones priv's I know where the "line" is.... even in .foo, I can MOCK you all i want, you would NEVER remove my posting ability, cause that (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)