 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 297
296  |  298
Subject:
test #7 in a long series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:53:35 GMT

Recently a "Husband Shopping Center" opened in Dallas, where women could to
choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out in five floors, with
the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended up the floors. The
only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you must choose a man
from that floor, and if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down
except to leave the place never to return.

A couple of girlfriends go to the place to find men.

First floor, the door had a sign saying "These men have jobs and love kids.
" The women read the sign and say, "Well, that's better than not having
jobs, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they go.

Second floor says "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are
extremely good looking." Hmmm, say the girls. But, I wonder what's further
up?

Third floor: "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking,
love kids and help with the housework." Wow! say the women. Very tempting,
BUT, there's more further up! And up they go

Fourth floor: "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely
good looking, help with the housework, and have a Oh, mercy me. But just
think! What must be awaiting us further on!

So up to the fifth floor they go.
The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove
that women are impossible to please.  Goodbye."