 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 207
  Re: ashcroft is an ^&^%

(...) NOPE. rtl, has a purpose, and it serves it well. YES, it is a goofy place. but it also serves to help unite the LUG rtl. Dave, as King, it has always been my dream to be able to plant the new strongbadia flag (as suggested by ross) in fertile (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)

  Re: ashcroft is an ^&^%

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Gold pressed latinum? So I can't go on and talk about the ultra secret level in Diablo II without some shillings falling into the coffers of Chris da King? Eh... or was that (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)

  Re: ashcroft is an ^&^%

(...) no, YOU can talk about almost anything, everybody is encouraged to talk about ANYTHING. Ivan, and derek will be taxed. Chris King (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)