 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 156
Re: my awsome power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:19:16 GMT

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail85.html

you will all obviously note that I managed to convince the "brothers
chap" to add some free pyroguys http://www.thepyroguys.com/  advertising
into "strongbadia"

just watch and be amazed.

even baby ivan cant do that.

Sure Chris, what ever you say, bud!

Why won't you run that clip again and listen closely to Strong Sad.
Assuming the fireworks you set off in the washroom while taking a shower
have not yet ruptured your eardrums, you will hear what all of us have been
thinking ever since you proclaimed yourself as the "king":
"I don't like FOO anymore..."
Damn straight!

Now I'm not saying that Larry is the personification of Strong Sad, however
that would make perfect sense - both have a 'tough guy' personality online,
both spend endless hours alone playing with toy trains, and not to mention
an even grey-scale coloring of the skin.

Ahh Chris, aren't you tired of being the runner-up in *everything*?