 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 155
Re: my awsome power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

and aside from a stern tongue scolding, I'm still hoping CURATOR can
make good my request to smote ivan.

Your powers are beyond mine, o King.

And besides, even if curators COULD forge posts or edit the words of others,
which they can't, I wouldn't do it, since it's against the LUGNET ToS to do so.

All kidding aside, whatever happens here still needs to remain within those
bounds.

That is all.