 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 110
Re: Just testing... really I am...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:46:42 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

now !this! is funny:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=9019

heck, this is so funny that someone with "the power" should highlight it
so it appears on the front page of lugnet.

Well, I spotlighted it, because it IS funny. See how many of your other subjects
you can convince to spotlight it.

umm, I post through a NNTP reader. I have no idea how to "spotlight" something.

Chris
King.
Blah blah blah great responsibility