 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 107
Re: Just testing... really I am...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:18:09 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Is Lugnet recieving posts?

Nope. But rumor has it that it is *receiving* posts...

"Recieving" is an alien technology not yet available on LUGNET.

All hail the king of StrongBadia.

That's me right?

Jeff VW

HEY!

funny guy?

so, like, I don't get it.

you are not king.        <--- notice the period!

you are not funny.

now !this! is funny:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=9019

heck, this is so funny that someone with "the power" should highlight it
so it appears on the front page of lugnet.

Chris
King
With Great power, come great responsibility.