 Off-Topic / Testing / 960
Re: Good News Reader?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Dean Husby wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good win98 news reader. It seems if I want nospam
in my email header ALL my emails must go out with netscape. There's no
special area to tell them apart.

Forté Agent or Forté Free Agent.  They're both great.

I used Free Agent for years (like, since just a few weeks after finding usenet,
finding RTL, getting fed up with Compu$erve's poor excuse for an online usenet
interface, and deciding to get myself something better).  Since 1995, I think.

I finally upgraded from Free Agent to Agent just this month, and I'm very happy
with it.

Steve