 Off-Topic / Testing / 947
Re: Good News Reader?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:20:09 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:49:37 GMT, Dean Husby <tfm@akasa.nospam.bc.ca>
wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good win98 news reader. It seems if I want nospam
in my email header ALL my emails must go out with netscape. There's no
special area to tell them apart.

Yup, Netscape has only one box for both news and email emailaddres.

Do you want to pay or not?

In free newsreaders, there's Free Agent, and in paid-for newsreaders,
there's (commercial) Agent and Gravity. (both ~ $20, IIRC)

Jasper

Thanks. I'll check them out.

Dean