 Off-Topic / Testing / 936
    senceless —Christian Gemuenden
   Sorry for posting such a long message but one of my postings got lost I think it might have been because of word-wrapping. If this newsgroup is wrong to test mailing, please let me know or I will have more tests in case of further problems. Please (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: senceless —Christian Gemuenden
   (...) Okay now I can start with the real test, let's see if it works. I know this is not interesting to anybody on lugnet, please ignore this if possible, I'll stop testing soon. Once again, sorry. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)