 Off-Topic / Testing / 937
Re: senceless
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Sorry for posting such a long message but one of my postings got lost I
think it might have been because of word-wrapping.

If this newsgroup is wrong to test mailing, please let me know or I will
have more tests in case of further problems.
Please don't try to understand the following:

Okay now I can start with the real test, let's see if it works. I know this is
not interesting to anybody on lugnet, please ignore this if possible, I'll
stop testing soon. Once again, sorry.

asdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsadtkjg hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl
dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkhasdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafasdsad
aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsadtkjg hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl dkjfhgjlk
fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkh

klsadtkjg hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls
dhflgjkhasdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsadtkjg hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk
ghsl dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkhasdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg
jafklsadtkjg hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls
dhflgjkh

asdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsadasdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsadtkjg
hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkhtkjg hureht
gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkh

asdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsadtkjg hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl
dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkh
asdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsaasdsad aaaaaaa dsafdasdfg jafklsadtkjg
hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkhdtkjg
hureht gklsj hjgkh dsfljk ghsl dkjfhgjlk fdhgj lkdsfhkls dhflgjkh

Thanks for reading.

Bye, Christian.
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de