 Off-Topic / Testing / 89
  Re: Web interface test

Duh, I never got a cookie. I think the setup should check for a cookie even if you go in via the web interface. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  cookies and setups (was Re: Web interface test

I think things either are not quite right, or are still confusing. I got a note offline from someone who was a bit frustrated. They had failed to successfully post and did not realise that Todd was the person to email. (it doesn't explicitly give a (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.general)

  Web interface test

Why is my setup screen blank? It's as if it lost the cookie... (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Web interface test

(...) OK, now the "Identify yourself" at the top of the web posting page is blank again! (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)