 Off-Topic / Testing / 5229
Re: testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Suzanne Rich wrote:

Aha!! A test post with a purpose, I may have to grade you on the bell curve.
And, yes, I noticed that too, but I just figured you had to "hit a button" or
something, when you wanted to "post with your lugnet hat on"... apparently not!

Hoh! Would that it were so simple... :-/

Well heck, I say... I make the rule in my fantasies... so let it be so.

Maybe one day I will stop guessing how all this "techie" stuff works.

Ha! Sad thing is: half the time, I'm guessing too.

Heh.. well thats comforting, wink.

-Suz
p.s. I'm curious, do people know about my divorce and re-location? ...I can't
remember if I mentioned it or not

Yes, I think you did mention it... although I cant remember where.

..I wonder if I should.

I've fallen back into
depression too, but I hate to whine and sound like a chronic wuss.

Actually Suz, in all seriousness, (and in my opinion) being able to admit that
depression has a hold it more brave than denying it.  It's easy to hide it and
forget that others (probably a number of ppl on this board) can relate, either
because they have experienced it first hand, or have a love one that has.  As
you surely know, it's not easy on either side.

To me that is the single most horrific thing about depression... society still
has so many bloody hangups about it.  In fact I wrote about it in my blog last
month... if you are bored
http://janeyredbrick.bravejournal.com/archive/03/6/2006

p.p.s It's kinda fun posting to this group knowing that almost nobody subscribes
to it. ...but then, how did YOU see my recent post?

Well, the scary thing is, I read ALL the groups.  Man, I'm pathetic. LOL. I read
off the web, and dont filter anything... I guess I am seriously nosey.

Ever feel like blowing off some steam, my inbox is always open.

Janey "Red Brick"