 Off-Topic / Testing / 4940
    Yet another other further different test —Andrew Reid
    So apparently, in KNode, the global "mail copies to" setting overrides the identity-specific one, which is why it was being set in my LUGNET posts, even though I turned it off in my LUGNET identity. This post should therefore not have such a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.test)