 Off-Topic / Testing / 4940
4939  |  4941
Subject:
Yet another other further different test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 02:29:41 GMT

  So apparently, in KNode, the global "mail copies to"
setting overrides the identity-specific one, which is why
it was being set in my LUGNET posts, even though I turned
it off in my LUGNET identity.

  This post should therefore not have such a header.

  Does any other newsreader respect this header, besides
KNode?  Does anyone else in the universe use KNode?

  Does my LUGNET identity count as a *secret* identity?
Do I get powers?  Able to leap tall lego structures in a
single bound!  Faster than a speeding rover-bot!

  Monkeys are still funny.

                                -- A.
--
Andrew Reid