 Off-Topic / Testing / 4478
  Greetings!

At long last my posting privileges have been activated, a week after my membership was finalized, and months after I started oggling over models and reading topics here at Lugnet. What a coincidence, that I was approved on the day my newest MOC was (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Greetings!

Aw poo. How might I make my links look the way they do in the FTX guide, with the "Labels"? Any help would be appreciated! (URL) Label Test> (URL) Label> (URL) test> (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) Welcome to the land of the delurked, Ryan. First off, you need to be aware of the NG to which you are posting. You may not get many responses in .test. Try .geek or .general. Certainly I'd repost your initial post in .space if I were you:-) (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Greetings!

more testing (URL) The Official Label for this Link> Hey John- I really hate the newbie situation I'm in. I want to make sure my topic appears correctly before I even dare post in a real newsgroup. Unless.. you're saying if I post in the correct (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) Your problem is a very easy one to fix. (I assume you are using the web interface) When you post, underneath the "Subject" bar is the "Format" bar, set that to "Formmated text (FTX)". You have it on "Plain text" that is why the FTX does not (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX)