 Off-Topic / Testing / 4371
  Hi, I'm new here

Hello, This is my first posting on lugnet. I'm 30 years old and well into Lego, especially trains and Technic. I live in Derby, England. I have built 15 British prototype engines and many wagons and coaches to 8mm:1ft scale (1 stud to the foot), (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)