 Off-Topic / Testing / 4232
Re: Foobar
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 05:25:48 GMT

   Writing like this
   I can continue to
   Do so and thus the
   Rainbow will never
   never ever ever end
   It will just keep on
   Going and going and

Very fun! Thanks for testing the idea, this is what i wanted to do since i thought it was possible! It appears to cycle every ten (10) arrrows ‘>’. Such Fun!!!

--==Richard==--

   .
   .
   .
   .

Heyyyyyy...it stoped... :( There goes my fun. ;) IT should say: “Richard is the rainbow man” but stopes at ma...and dosen’t reach the ‘n’.