 Off-Topic / Testing / 4210
  Re: Getting the Newness Out;-)

(...) test... what does replying do to FTX code? ...and can I change stuff in someone's reply without it being obvious that I did so? (try clicking on the TCLTC logo... where does it take you? I bet that wasn't what John intended... I changed it!) (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX)

  Re: Getting the Newness Out;-)

(...) XFUT to admin.terms Changing people's FTX code can apparently be done without it being detectable (in the web interface), unless you do a reply or view original/raw form to see the underlying FTX. (an eyeball view of John's original post and (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)