 Off-Topic / Testing / 4210
Re: Getting the Newness Out;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:27:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

It’s a hyperlink of Ross’ GP50 on the TCLTC stonearch bridge. This could be fun!

JOHN

test... what does replying do to FTX code? ...and can I change stuff in someone’s reply without it being obvious that I did so?

(try clicking on the TCLTC logo... where does it take you? I bet that wasn’t what John intended... I changed it!)

Larry Pieniazek