 Off-Topic / Testing / 4063
Re: is shorter better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:53:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Pat LaVarre writes:
I imagine the
issue is @aol.com need not bother to try replying: most ways of replying from
Aol appear elsewhere to have been HTML replies.

Yep.  Abandoning Aol per se and logging into the web mail @ aol and replying
from there, while remarkably slow when connected by an ordinary phone line,
does immediately authenticate a post to appear here i.e.:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/

Now I'll go report back to rec.toys.logo: "lugnet actually not dead".

Pat LaVarre