 Off-Topic / Testing / 4062
Re: is shorter better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:37:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Pat LaVarre writes:
My first try was, I quote, held for authentication.  I wonder why.  PL

I regret to report this second try was also held, but at least it went thru
immediately when I authenticated via http.  The first try I replied to
authenticate - seemingly that authentication is less reliable.  I imagine the
issue is @aol.com need not bother to try replying: most ways of replying from
Aol appear elsewhere to have been HTML replies.

Pat LaVarre