 Off-Topic / Testing / 3360
3359  |  3361
Subject:
New domain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:32:13 GMT

Since Excite has gone really screwy, Rogers has taken over the
responsability for its users forcing us to take a new domain name. I hope
this lets me post without having to authenticate cause my new account will
not be accessable till tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, we finally have a
meeting for ParLUGment here in Ottawa.

Oh great, I just realized I have to update my webpages cause the email
addresses will soon no longer be valid.

Jude

PS: this did not work unless I use my old address apparently even though I
am signed in as a member I cannot use a different address without it being
approved. :-(