 Off-Topic / Testing / 2569
Re: the urban predator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:47:22 GMT

"D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:G6963H.E1G@lugnet.com...

"D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:G4JErC.299@lugnet.com...

"I remember as if it were a meal ago"
Said Tommy the Cat as he reeled back to clear whatever foreign matter • may
have nestled its way into his mighty throat.
Many a fat alley rat had met its demise while staring point blank down • the
cavernous barrel of this awesome prowling machine.
Truly a wonder of nature this urban predator.
Tommy the cat had many a story to tell,
But it was a rare occasion such as this that he did.

---
"She came slidin' down the alleyway like butter drippin' off a hot • biscuit.
The aroma, the mean scent, was enough to arouse suspicion in even the • oldest
of Tigers that hung around the hot spot in those days.
The sight was beyond belief.
Many a head snapped for double - even triple - takes as this vivacious
feline made her way into the delta of the alleyway where the most virile • of
the young tabbys were known to hang out.

They hung in droves. Such a multitude of masculinity could only be found • in
one place...
And that was O'malley's Alley.

---
The air was thick with cat calls (no pun intended),
But not even a muscle in her neck did twitch as she sauntered up into the
heart of the alley.
She knew what she wanted.
She was lookin' for that stud bull, the he cat.
And that was me.

Tommy the Cat is my name and I say unto thee...

"Say baby do you wanna lay down by me"
"Say baby do you wanna lay down by my side"