 Off-Topic / Testing / 2363
Re: Last few hours on unique inaugural custom PCC model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 03:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Paul Sinasohn writes:

I hope the payment has arrived??

Apologies to all other readers, Paul called me on my cell to say he's been
trying to send me mail and cannot. Paul, let's converse over in .test where I
have set FUT or you can call me again.

So far it has not but your shipment will go out tomorrow nonetheless.

(Paul bought PCC #2 (MTW-3001-rw) as well as a copy of MTW-1001-bk and MTW-
1002-rd, I included a copy of MTW-3001-fig at no extra charge)

++Lar