 Off-Topic / Testing / 2182
  This is only a test

This is a test of the Lugnet message posting system. Had this been the actual me, I'd hafta be real thin to be seen this way. This concludes this test of the Lugnet message posting system. We now return you irritated to your regularly scheduled (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: This is only a test

(...) I'm sure if Shiri were here, she'd have some smartarse remark to make... BTW, I hate regularly scheduled programs already in progress; you miss the first part, and don't even wanna watch the rest. ;-) -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: This is only a test

(...) I'll consider that a *very* informed opinion ;-) (...) Mee 2, particularly for soap operas and sci-fi. I am that way about Star Trek too: if I've missed the prologue, I won't watch it. But I hope the VCR caught it so I can watch it later :-) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.test)