 Off-Topic / Testing / 2183
Re: This is only a test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 04:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Tom McDonald writes:
This is a test of the Lugnet message posting system.

Had this been the actual me, I'd hafta be real thin to be seen this way.

This concludes this test of the Lugnet message posting system. We now return
you irritated to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

-Tom McD.
when replying, "Dad look! That politician has a spamcake on his head!" "Just
turn away and move on son.."

I'm sure if Shiri were here, she'd have some smartarse remark to make...

BTW, I hate regularly scheduled programs already in progress; you miss the
first part, and don't even wanna watch the rest. ;-)
-Chris