 Off-Topic / Testing / 2074
Re: Ford Prefect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 01:35:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Erin Windross writes:
-Shiri
The answer is 42!

And somewhere in the dark recesses of my brain I know the question.....such
deep thoughts are in HGTG.....where is my pet mouse....?

Oh dear... I knew it yesterday ;-)

I need to get a copy of those in English.. I could use a second read, and I'm
sure it all sounds better in Eng. anyway...

-Shiri
XFUT .o-t.fun