 Off-Topic / Testing / 1615
Re: whoop de doo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 04:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Matthew Miller writes:
Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
  lugnet.off-topic.test (group):
     Off-topic, non-discussion area for testing and/or experimenting with
     newsreader setup/configuration, signature files, line wrapping, etc.

I was just pointing out what Todd's POV probably is.

Yeah, I'm just pointing out mine. For example, if I were experimenting
heavily with the rating system, I might want to have a bunch of posts I
could do whatever I want with. And posting a bunch of stuff to
.off-topic.test seems like the legitimate way to do that.

Ahh, but you're special.  No doubts in my mind that if you or DanB or JeremyS
(for example) had done it, you'd've had a good solid reason.  And if you
weren't just bored and playing around, I'll bet you'd mention ahead of time
that you were planning to bombard the .test group so noboby would freak.  Yes?

--Todd