 Off-Topic / Pun / 981
980  |  982
Subject:
Groan of the week #18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:49:51 GMT

A hungry African lion was roaming through the jungle looking for something
to eat. He came across two men. One was sitting under a tree and reading a
book; the other was typing away on his typewriter.

The lion quickly pounced on the man reading the book and devoured him. Even
the king of the jungle knows that readers digest and writers cramp.