 Off-Topic / Pun / 837
  A pun in the oven...

There's entirely too little punning going on around here, and I for one will not tolerate it any longer. Take this: It is with the saddest heart that I pass on the following news. Please join me in remembering a great icon - the veteran Pillsbury (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: A pun in the oven...

(...) I heard about this-- but leave it to the celebrities to make a scene at the reception following the service: The Hostess Twinkies got creamed, the CA raisins lost their brans, and Captain Crunch got surreal with Captain Morgan-- the whole (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: A pun in the oven...

(...) Hee-hee! You cracker me up! Way to get a rise out of me! Dough you suppose anyone else will scoop to our level and measure out some delicious puns? Matt (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: A pun in the oven...

(...) I donut think that anyone could go that low. Martin (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: A pun in the oven...

(...) Oh cheese, don't goat me into it! I can't cake it anymore. Wasn't the issue well-done enough? Hur-raw for puns! -Shiri (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: A pun in the oven...

(...) Oven just about had enough. I hope this is over spoon. All these puns are just kitchen up to me too quickly. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: A pun in the oven...

(...) around (...) Really? So did she lose her cherry???? ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: A pun in the oven...

(...) GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! Ross will be here all week! Remember to tip your waitress! Matt <Oh geez that was bad Ross!> (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)