 Off-Topic / Pun / 834
Re: moo indeed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:33:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Dan Boger writes:
mmmm.... cookies.

  Moo?  MOO?

  That's just low.  It would be-hoof you to spare
  my tender-ize the sight of such a thing.

It figures that LFB would steak his claim to this subject. This isn't a
beef, mind you...I won't let it stew.

I'll just be mooving along now...my wife wants me to moo the lawn.

I guess you guys will milk this for all you can.  I have no choice but to join
the herd.

It really IS udder nonesense, isn't it?

  Ah, but what true punster would curdle from a little teat-a-teat?
  Your morale is flagging, dair-y say it meself...if you challenge
  me, I'll cream ol-e-o.

HEY THERE NOW! I'M NO COW-ARD!

(please, pardon m-icecream-ing!)

Now, I'd butter not steer this thread in the wrong direction...otherwise you
all will put me out to pun pasture. While I'm certainly not the big cheese
of the punning world, I think I'll spare rib-bing anyone else about their
dairy punning skills.

Matt