 Off-Topic / Pun / 827
Re: moo indeed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Dan Boger writes:
mmmm.... cookies.

  Moo?  MOO?

  That's just low.  It would be-hoof you to spare
  my tender-ize the sight of such a thing.

It figures that LFB would steak his claim to this subject. This isn't a
beef, mind you...I won't let it stew.

I'll just be mooving along now...my wife wants me to moo the lawn.

I guess you guys will milk this for all you can.  I have no choice but to join
the herd.

Dan