 Off-Topic / Pun / 780
    Re: Doh! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Sorry, Matt. I'm afraid he has you over the barrel on this one. Tanks a tun, by the way, for your continued cooper-ation. It is appreciated, that's sure fer - ment that in the nicest possible way. All of this punning is driving me to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Doh! —Tim Courtney
   "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GFB06o.4pn@lugnet.com... (...) What the ale are you talking about? -Tim (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Doh! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Now look here, Bud, wiser heads will prevail here, not those with your flat, tastless puns. 8?) Matt (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Doh! —Tim Courtney
   "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GFB37y.CL5@lugnet.com... (...) I won't hops into that froth of your puns now. I had a great aunt Ethyl who could tell them better than you can. I woudn't counter me if I were brew, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)