 Off-Topic / Pun / 656
    Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?) —Clark Stephens
   No, he's right. You need boogie plates to make the train go fast. If you use Bogie plates, the train justs sits there, smokin', lookin' at you, kid. (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Of all the pun joints, you had to come to this one, didn't you? Round up the usual suspects, this is getting out of hand. This is a trains line (of puns), not a movie line. Let's talk about trains. In fact, I think I hear a whistle now... You (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)