 Off-Topic / Pun / 657
Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:27:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Clark Stephens writes:
No, he's right. You need boogie plates to make the train go fast.

If you use Bogie plates, the train justs sits there, smokin', lookin' at
you, kid.

Of all the pun joints, you had to come to this one, didn't you?

Round up the usual suspects, this is getting out of hand. This is a trains
line (of puns), not a movie line. Let's talk about trains. In fact, I think
I hear a whistle now...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Clark? You just put your lips together
and... blow.

As for the puns... I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the
puns these pocket edition desperados are waving around, because I've
practiced taking puns from these boys before so we'll have no trouble there.

++Lar