 Off-Topic / Pun / 648
Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
James Brown wrote:
Maybe dancing trains is what you guys aren't allowed to tell us about from
the Train Summit.  :) :) :)

Umm, I can't answer that because I am under NDA.  But let me assure you that >IF LD were to come out with dancing trains, THEY WOULD ROCK!!! <banging head>

Ugh.  What a classical setup.  I can't believe I waltzed right into that.

Two step puns are the nastiest.

James