 Off-Topic / Pun / 642
  This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.

Hey guys, I'm just posting about a meeting I didn't have with Lego Direct, but because I didn't sign a NDA, I wont go into details. What I can say however is: Something was said, Someone was there, Something happened (but I can't elaborate), and we (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.

(...) Well, as long as you were having fun. Point taken. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.

(...) Just having a chuckle Larry, It's good to know there have been meetings, but its actually quite frustrating to not know what the result of the meetings were (well to me its frustrating). Meetings cost $$$ as time ticks away, and so its (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.

(...) Yes there is some validity to it and I feel your pain. (hopefully it's not as bad as mine when I first learned that there was a secret pipeline for parts somewhere Down Under) I think the point you make is more valid for the CAD summit than (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)