 Off-Topic / Pun / 594
  Re: Silly Town Names

I've never been through Intercourse, but I see it on the map everytime we drive through Virginville. It gets less funny after you drive through Virgin Creek, Maiden Lake, and one other I forget. I'm learning some Australia geography by playing (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Silly Town Names

(...) drive (...) Doesn't even come close. Here, the local Navy Reserve unit (HMCS Cabot) used to have a varity of boats/ships that were used for weekend trips/training. One famous occasion was a phonecall to RCC (Rescue Co-ordination Center) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)