 Off-Topic / Pun / 462
Re: I have a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:

Morgan James wrote:

What is a pun?

I'd rather have a beer in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

(Slight correction)
"I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me than a frontal lobotomy."

Speak for yourself;-)

Er, um.. drink for myself :-)

End Mr. Spock Mode

I think Tuvok is the Vulcan dejour.  You must be Old School;-)

Spock r0cks! All other known males of the Vulcan species possess diminished
countenance should they be juxtaposed for evaluation of comparative personal
and logical disciplines.

-Tom McD.
when replying, under California, there's a thick layer of spamquake..