 Off-Topic / Pun / 459
Re: I have a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:02:16 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

John Neal wrote:
Mr L F Braun wrote:
John Neal wrote:
Morgan James wrote:
What is a pun?
I'd rather have a beer in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Or a frontal lobeertomy, either.
Wow, that's like...wordplay letdown.  I'm ashamed.  I think I'm going to
go upstairs and sulk now.
Hey Bud, you're just Busched.  Coor off a little and you'll be a Hamm in no
time.

Tequiza it easy.  You don't have to go through such Olympian efforts to spew
these puns around.  Relax, or Elsinore ale have to start wineing even louder.

Where have you bean Sproat, to have emitted such aweful propundities?

-John

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society