 Off-Topic / Pun / 1086
    Green thumb person needed —Erik Olson
   This is off-topic. I need some advice from a landscaper. I bought a house a few weeks ago. It has overwhelmed me with work to do (cleaning moving carpentry paneling painting shopping installing assembling wiring gardening wrecking mowing ARGH!), and (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Green thumb person needed —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I dunno Erik, is this the best group for getting to the root of this problem? I fear you may be barking up the wrong-- well, you know-- here. Anyway, from what you said above I'd be worried more about whether I had insurance than about the (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Green thumb person needed —Erik Olson
   I rooted around and concluded the tree was doomed. It had looked so beautiful I just felled bad about letting it go. Now it's next year's firewood. Crabapple. On another knob, last night our fence blew down. (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Green thumb person needed —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Ah yes, the joys of home ownership. Here is what happened during some heavy Northern California rains after Christmas. (URL) well placed tree or two might have prevented this, but where we are yew don't want trees close to the house because of (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)