 Off-Topic / Pun / 1008
Re: Groan of the week #25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:32:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Matthew Gerber writes:

Urg...that joke really drained me.

Um, you know, Ross's initial groaners are usually pretty funny. But these
followon puns... well, they're just not to the same quality level. In fact,
you could say: (wait for it) they suck.

And the fact that all the usual suspects seem to cell out their principles
and participate even if they're NOT funny? That makes me see red.

OK, I feel better now that I've got that off my chest. It just had to be
said. I do feel I have a stake in the matter, after all. And with that I'll
close the lid on this rant. Fang you very much.