 Off-Topic / Geek / 821
Re: laser Safety and cats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:53:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tony Pugatschew writes:
The laser safety standards are well known and available from government
authorities. Most modern hospitals use lasers and the laser safety officers
are responsible for laser safety.

Speaking of which, here's the dumbest patent I've ever seen:

   http://www.patents.ibm.com/details?&pn=US05443036__

--Todd