 Off-Topic / Geek / 767
    Re: Elf Bowling--virus? —Christopher Lannan
   (...) I believe virus warnings from TWO places- my sysadmin at work and McAfee's site. I NEVER beleive anything that is "please pass this along to evreyone you know" Almost always a hoax. Chris (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Elf Bowling--virus? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I agree, of course, but as I said it's the guy's job to be paranoid, and he's very good at it. I don't know where he heard about it in the first place, though... Thanks to all who've posted in reply! Dave! (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)