 Off-Topic / Geek / 726
    I'm selling my PC Convertible —Larry Pieniazek
   Well, this clearly doesn't belong on market.auction because it's not Lego... but I decided I was going to unload my PC Convertible, which is a vintage piece of iron. I have every accessory that you could get for it, too. (1) This was IBM's second (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)