 Off-Topic / Geek / 726
725  |  727
Subject:
I'm selling my PC Convertible
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 21:29:11 GMT

Well, this clearly doesn't belong on market.auction because it's not
Lego... but I decided I was going to unload my PC Convertible, which is
a vintage piece of iron. I have every accessory that you could get for
it, too. (1)

This was IBM's second foray into non desktop machines. It's not quite a
laptop form factor, a bit longer in back, but I used to use it on my lap
sitting out by the pool, coding away in Turbo Pascal... 10 hour battery
life if you didn't use the floppies too much.

If you're interested, it's up on eBay. It's your chance to get some
truly vintage iron that not everyone else will have.

I started the auction at 1 cent, no reserve. I just want it to go to a
good home, so I can make more room in my basement for you know what.

1 - You could say I was "PC Convertible Complete" ... :-)